The Joy Luck Kitchen


Stories, Recipes & Ancient Chinese Secrets...from my kitchen to yours



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Journey begins

The kids are off to school and here I am poised to begin work on my very first blog entry. Drum roll please..... "Welcome and thanks for visiting The Joy Luck Kitchen!"

.......hmmmmm......nothing! How embarrassing! I thought for sure I would have some brilliant message to convey, some sage advice, some catchy phrase that will keep you coming back for more.

Instead, I'm stuck with a sense of overwhelming doubt...what the heck am I doing? Who's gonna read my blog? What am I blogging about anyway? Well, duh, I know that....but how do I explain it to you? I know that I will discuss Chinese recipes here, but that's not all.... I also want to blog about what's happening in life.... huh....tap - tap -tap.....I've got!

My Blog = What happens in My Kitchen.

This is the hub. This is where everything happens....discussions, decisions, de-eating and de-cooking.....what? I couldn't help myself....I'm still cracking up...oh, I forgot one.....de-laughing!

Ah-ha! I know. How silly of me not to have seen this before.

The Joy Luck Kitchen is a blog that has food for your tummy and food for thought! 

As this is a work in progress, I will continue to make changes in the look and feel of the blog, so I thank you in advance for your patience. If you have any request or thoughts, please let me know.... I love getting feedback.

In the mean time, join me as I begin my journey into The Joy Luck Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...